*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714836-And-in-six-days---all-that-we-know----was-made
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#714836 added January 6, 2011 at 5:42am
Restrictions: None
And in six days - all that we know - was made.....
And tomorrow we rest!

Now that part I heard clearly. Tomorrow we rest, and the day after that; and the next day; and the next; and ..... okay, I am on retirement - I may.*BigSmile*

Not with the blessing of my 'Better Half'. *Yawn*

Today you work, tomorrow you rest, be happy in your work.*Confused*


RESOLUTIONS:

Top 10 New Year's Resolutions (Albrecht Powell, About.com Guide)

1) Spend more time with family and friends.

2) Fit in fitness.

3) Tame the bulge.

4) Quit Smoking.

5) Enjoy life more.

6) Quit drinking.

7) Get out of debt.

8) Learn something new.

9) Help others.

10) Get organized.


(This is not my work, and I have adapted it to 'headings only'. Do read the full article.)

My list differs in certain aspects, simply, I have already made a few adjustments, as time went by.

1) Get to know my computer more.

2) Get to live in peace with yourself.

I do not smoke or drink anymore. Think of all the fun I am missing and the money I am saving.

People would always tell me how much I was wasting on drinking and smoking.

Know how much I have saved 'cause I stopped these bad, unhealthy, expensive, habits ?

Nothing, not one single cent! Okay, my lungs and kidneys are happier.


As for the other resolutions, they are HABITS to acquire, for a better, fuller life.

I fully endorse them all.

To all - GO WELL - HAVE FUN - ENJOY - and do the best with what you have. *Bird*








© Copyright 2011 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714836-And-in-six-days---all-that-we-know----was-made