*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/716597-To-Blog-or-not-to-Blog---
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#716597 added January 27, 2011 at 8:51am
Restrictions: None
To Blog or not to Blog ...... ?
It has been 21 days since my last blog - sounds like a confession......

It is true, time surely flies.

Since the beginning of this year, it has rained, rained, and rained some more, and the grass is as high .... well, the cows backs are visible above the grass.

Other strange and unusual things have happened, nothing so strange that it bears mentioning.

We have zillions of frogs - small frogs, some so tiny that they would fit on the pinkie's nail, spread out, eagle wise. Also there are a few types of the small sizes. I am trying to photograph them, then i find out the limitations of either my camera, myself, or both of us. We cannot get a decent photo.*LEMON*


Sometimes one should just sit back and weather the storm, and the sea will calm itself. Only problem is, I get motion-sickness easily, and to keep your mouth shut under those conditions ..... I tend to get verbal diarrhea.



© Copyright 2011 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/716597-To-Blog-or-not-to-Blog---