*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715758-Jan-16-Revolver
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest · #1741120
My 15 for 15 book for 2011 in the POV of Ludia Webster.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#715758 added January 17, 2011 at 1:37am
Restrictions: None
Jan 16-Revolver
Ludia waltzed into the Dexubee County Jail as if she owned the place. She swung her arms, and her hands brushed her silky pink dress. The sound of the heels of her Mary Jane shoes clicking on the floor echoed through the hallway.

She walked up to the first door on the left. The gold name plate on the door read 'Sheriff Lucifer Webster'.

She cracked the door open and peaked her head in. "Daddy."

She scanned the room, and it was empty. Ludia walked in and sat in the big leather chair behind the black office desk. She browsed at all of the contents on the table and narrowed her eyes when she observed a black gun belt with brown fringe hanging off of it. She touched the fringed and enjoyed the feeling of the smooth suede between her fingers.

Ludia then surveyed the badge. She picked it up, pinned it to her, and strutted to the mirror.

She placed her hands on her hips and smiled as she stared into it. "I'm Sheriff Ludia Webster. You all do as I say or else." She marched back to the desk.

Ludia traced her fingers over the ivory handles of the revolvers, slowing down when she got to the flame like carvings at the end. She pulled both of the guns out and charged over to the mirror with the guns drawn.

"Make my day, humans. Die! Die! Die!" She waved the revolvers around. "Why would Daddy have these? He can just kill someone with his fireball."

She pranced around the room with the guns in her hands. She turned around with her finger on the trigger of each gun. She aimed it at each mirror. Ludia pulled the triggers. The bullets hit the mirror. It shattered everywhere. She covered her face and dropped the revolvers. Ludia heard the clicking of high heels. She turned her head.

"Ludia Mabon Webster! What have you done?" A woman with auburn hair stood with her hand on her hip and rapidly tapping her foot.

Tears welled up in Ludia's eyes. "I'm sorry, Mommy. I was just playing."
© Copyright 2011 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715758-Jan-16-Revolver