*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/716886-Sky-Cat-290111
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#716886 added February 8, 2011 at 9:25am
Restrictions: None
Sky-Cat. 29/01/11

This is the story of the flying cat, the cat which came out of the sky. A true story at that - really!

Okay, flying is maybe not the correct word, it was more like falling, as in a straight line, from the top to the bottom. The shortest distance between two points, from a to b.

a - would be the roof. The cats live on the roof, they do come down and eat on the ground and do their cat-stuff in the dirt. The reason they live on the roof, is because of the dogs.

These dogs, one on one, do not bother the cats. It is as soon as there are two dogs, then the problem starts. Now and then, a cat misjudges the distance to the roof and the Terrier will spot the cat and give chase. The lazy Sharpei will wake up, stroll over to see what the ruckus is all about, and maybe will spot the cat and join in the chase.

For the cat, the problem usually is, the Sharpei slept at the house, and would cut the cat off. The less said, the better, as cat-lives will be spent.

Sometimes there are kittens on the roof, and we have to get them and rear them.

b - would be the bottom, which in this case was a table.

There were kittens, and we did hear them. One was in front of the house, and the other on the other side.

As I stepped out of the house, I saw the kitten flying past me. The Terrier saw him as well, and with a short-head, I beat the Terrier to the kitten.

Now I have a baby kitten to feed.

The other kitten went silent, I presume the mother found it and all is well.


One more or less mouth to feed, no problem.

© Copyright 2011 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/716886-Sky-Cat-290111