*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/716973-Why-Ill-Never-Marry-Part-3
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #1747408
Playboy Zachariah Switch sheds some light on why he is who he is before his transformation
#716973 added February 1, 2011 at 11:26am
Restrictions: None
Why I'll Never Marry [Part 3]
She said she loved me a lot. Why--or where that came from, I don't know. I was never particularly warm to her. In fact, I've made it a habit to outwardly show my disdain for those I bed so that there are no misconceptions of attachment forming on my end. After my experience with Leslie, I will reconsider my tactic.





The first time she told me that she loved me was during a physical moment. I chalked it up to passionate bedroom talk, and so I reciprocated. I'll admit that it was stupid of me to do that, however, (later) I argued that a guy can't be held a hundred percent accountable for what he says in bed. A point which I'm sure most guys would agree with.





She began saying she loved me after that--and not just in the bedroom. It was awkward to be put in that situation, and so my repeated response became "ok". Eventually she began noticing that I was not returning her feelings, which spurred on some heated fights. Her knowledge of my indifference toward her wasn't enough to repel her, and because I found the fights with her a turn on, we continued our dysfunctional tryst.





© Copyright 2011 davidvanhorne (UN: davidvanhorne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
davidvanhorne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/716973-Why-Ill-Never-Marry-Part-3