*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/717316-Tonight-is-the-Feast-of-Mulk-Dominion
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#717316 added February 6, 2011 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
Tonight is the Feast of Mulk (Dominion)
Jamál (Beauty), 19 Sultán (Sovereignty), 167 BE – Sunday, February 6, 2011 about 2:33 PM Pacific Time

Tonight, at 7:00 PM, is the Feast of Mulk (Dominion). Mom and I plan to attend. I ask her this morning if she wanted to go and she said, “Yes.” Therefore, I am in the process of getting her ready to go. All though she needs a bit of help, Mom is still capable of dressing herself.

She needs assistance getting in and out of the tub. Since I am not capable of lifting her out if she gets sits down in the tub, I put a stool in there for her to sit on. All right, she did not like, but with stubborn bullheaded Irish persistence, I convinced her to get in the tub and bathe with me in the room. I will be so glad when contractor calls to make the appointment for the contractor to put in the new bathroom.

I am tired of getting in and out of that bathtub myself. It gets harder for me to get up all the time. There are rails on the tub, but they are sometimes difficult to use. A shower would be much easier, besides Mom has one of those adult potties that doubles as a shower chair. It is too big to put in the bathtub, but it would fit nicely in a shower.

Anyway, I managed to get Mom to take a bath, so now all I have to do is convince her to change into a dress before we go to the Feast of Mulk tonight. That will be a project all its own.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/717316-Tonight-is-the-Feast-of-Mulk-Dominion