*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/717741-chapter-1-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by maud
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #1721565
It is a story of a snow girl who persists her dream of seeking for the light.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#717741 added February 13, 2011 at 4:00am
Restrictions: None
chapter 1 (5)
It seems like millions of years pass by before she finally could get up, with a body no better than the broken twig cast out in the night, she continues her trip, the trip to the light, the trip with no direction. After this formidable blizzard, the whole physiognomy has been totally changed. The former snow mountains have gone away, with new ones stand tall and upright around her. She can not find out her former road. Those new mountains circle her like a labyrinth and the first task for her is to get out of these groups of mountains, then find the way to go further.


Like a pine cone rolls in the wind, she tumbles hard to get around one of the mountain, but then another one would appear before her. “you come together to play a game with me, or are you playing a game with the destiny to see whether you can hide me in your pack. But how can you control my destiny without my permission? “She murmurs, groans and speeds up.


When she steps out of the mountain groups, she is so excited that she nearly jumps to fly. How great I am! How powerful I am! How wonderful life is! My dear blizzard, no matter how seemingly powerful you are, you can not conquer me because all you have is the body strength, but the better I have is the will power! That is the miracle of life entity! That is the true power of life!


I conquer you.


Wait, this is only the first step. I will conquer all the difficulties! I will conquer the world! I will conquer the fate! I will conquer all!


This is me! A real embodiment of true life! A real symbol of high spirit!


She runs and shouts, shouts and runs, for a long way, using up nearly all her breath. The echoes swing around again and again, like a large circle of ripple with her as the fish.


But suddenly there is some kind of special and particular sound behind her. Echo? It is not her voice, but a voice she is so familiar that she even does not want to admit.


No! No way!


© Copyright 2011 maud (UN: maud25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
maud has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/717741-chapter-1-5