*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718333-Some-sun-and-some-clouds-in-Las-Vegas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#718333 added February 21, 2011 at 9:08pm
Restrictions: None
Some sun and some clouds in Las Vegas
Kamál (Perfection), 15 Mulk (Dominion), 167 BE – Monday, February 21, 2011 about Sunset Pacific Time

I think, some sun and some clouds, is another term for mostly cloudy. Today it was mostly cloudy; the sun did not peek out from behind the clouds until afternoon. The temperature rose a bit but not very much. It warmed up outside a little and it remained the same temperature inside. Half the day I was cold and half the day I was comfortable.

It is Presidents Day and the neighbors across the street put up the Stars and Stripes. The wind blew a little bit, so sometimes the flag waved. For a late winter day, it was a good day, not a nice day since the temperatures were chilly, but a good day.

The banks closed and the mail not delivered. That was OK because I did want to go out anyway. We went out yesterday to pick up one of Mom’s prescriptions and we will have to go out Wednesday to pick up another. The less I drive the less gas I use; so staying home is acceptable.

This coming Saturday, I have to pick up a box of meat that I ordered from Angel Food Ministries. We have to pick up the box between 9:00 AM and 12 Noon. On Friday, Mom has an appointment with her doctor at 9:00 AM; otherwise, I would prefer to stay home and work online or do housework.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718333-Some-sun-and-some-clouds-in-Las-Vegas