*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718837-The-Sky-has-gone
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#718837 added March 1, 2011 at 4:36am
Restrictions: None
The Sky has gone.
Sky Cat went to his new home on Sunday.
Apparently a little girl, who I have not met.
The girl that wanted him originally, could not keep him, as they already have a cat, and according to her, she has a mean step-father, he won't allow another cat in the house.

Good luck to him.


The spiders are really taking over the world here......... fortunately, they are big and visible, and quite harmless. Although I must say - they do not look harmless, they could give a vampire a go for scariness. (Are vampires scary or funny - or both ?)

Wisdom:
I am running a bit short on this commodity, as Life is teaching me new lessons everyday.
Yet, not supplying answers.
Therefore, hours are spent sitting under the tree of wisdom, and waiting for enlightenment.
Another commodity in short supply -

Googled google ..... 'wisdom' (maybe there may be some there)

--- Wisdom is a deep understanding and realizing of people, things, events or situations, resulting in the ability to choose or act to consistently produce the optimum results with a minimum of time and energy. --- (Wikipedia)

and in English that is ?


Wait -- maybe I should go and watch the ants! (A report will be brought back)

© Copyright 2011 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718837-The-Sky-has-gone