*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719753-Confusion-Confucius
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#719753 added June 30, 2011 at 8:06am
Restrictions: None
Confusion: Confucius
In Confucianism, human beings are teachable, improvable and perfectible through personal and communal endeavour especially including self-cultivation and self-creation.( Wiki)

The ants are single-minded in their approach to life. The workers, work. The Queen cavorts with the selected few, and lays eggs. That was it .... really !

I mean, all that - - - - " Go to the ants and get wise " - - - - that's it !

Who want's to be an ant ? NOT ME !

Maybe .... only maybe - if I can get into the selected few - now that would not be that bad. Maybe ?


Some-one suggested I have a look at Confucius. A wise and clever man, they say. Why, the biggest group of people in the world, follow his ideas. Surely, he must know something. So - - - - off I went to have a look - - - - the introduction speaks for itself.


Confucius has not met my family yet !


(You must excuse the person at Wiki, as that person can only speak English.)


© Copyright 2011 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719753-Confusion-Confucius