*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718840-And-so-it-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Julie
Rated: · Book · Experience · #1741118
I challenged myself to 250 words a day, we'll see how that turns out. . .
#718840 added March 1, 2011 at 3:49am
Restrictions: None
And so it begins
So I've spent the last week eating and drinking whatever I want.  I let myself have pop, and I went out drinking on 3 nights in a row.  I ate fried stuff and tons of fat and sugar and I haven't taken any stomach meds at all.  The only thing I've stuck to is the no smoking.  And honestly I really do feel pretty terrible.  My mood has been awful, my stomach has been all kinds of un-predictable, and I've been even more lethargic and forgetful than usual.  So there may be something to at least some of these diagnoses.  We'll soon find out because tomorrow I start Gastroparesis diet phase 1, which is the all liquid part of the diet, and I will stay on that, or do my absolute best to stay on that until I see the dietician on the 7th and then we'll see what she comes up with.  And I will take the stupid reglan drug as regularly as possible to make my stomach contract and we'll see what happens.


I don't know that I am totally sure that the docs are right about any of this, or that this is ALL of the problem BUT the only way I'm going to get the doctor to listen to me about anything else is if I do everything they say.  So tomorrow I stop acting like I know everything and I follow directions.  Not because I believe that they are right necessarily, but because sometimes you have to do things the right way, and go through the proper channels, in order to be heard.  I just hope I have the strenth to last long enough to make somebody understand that there's more going on here, because I honestly am scared of how this is going to turn out. 

© Copyright 2011 Julie (UN: julie42a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Julie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718840-And-so-it-begins