*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719912-Just-Carrying-On
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#719912 added March 16, 2011 at 7:36pm
Restrictions: None
Just Carrying On
A Just Carrying On

I got my new CPAP mask today and it is much quieter than the old one plus it doesn’t leak, creaking, snorting and sucking all night. I hope it works….I have been crashing at lunch and going into a death stupor. It takes an hour to come back to life when that happens and I am cranky as heck. The hospital did a sleep study
couple years back and said I had sleep apnea big time and if I didn’t do something about it I was going to wind up like Reggie White….Anyway I’m trying.

I worked on my 48 Studebaker today, cleaning it up in preparation for the body work. I also have to hook up the wiring….When we did the chassis swap the S-10 wires were clipped and have to be reconnected to the Stude, components….mostly lights. The again ninety percent of a car’s electrical system has to do with lights. If you look at a Hot Rod wiring diagram you have a wire from the alternator to the battery, one from the battery to the coil, another to the ignition switch, one to the heater fan and one to the wipers… a couple to the gauges… Maybe I missed something but everything else is lights. On today’s cars you can add electric windows, cooling fan, and computer and heavens knows what else…I guess the choke has one….and there are a myriad of sensors…but lights are still the big user of electricity.

Honey is my big female golden doodle…She is the most lovable dog on this planet but she got her brains from the Golden Retriever end of the pool. That means dumb…Poodles are smart…Goldens are dumb. Even my black Lab is smarter and they aren’t exactly the rocket scientists of the AKC. My wife feeds them both at the same time and the lab usually finishes first… She walks over to the door and barks and the Doodle stops eating and runs to see what’s going on…The lab proceeds over and eats what’s left of her food…This has been going on for two years…every night and Honey still hasn’t figured it out.

Tonight I am going to knock out another lesson….I already have them done in draft but they need to be formatted using my ML Write Template I have created for them. Boy are my students ever going to be impressed seeing them all painted up the same like toy soldiers. I hope they prove to be as instructive as they are pretty.


© Copyright 2011 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719912-Just-Carrying-On