*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/720308-Mom-finally-noticed-the-cats-are-gone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#720308 added March 22, 2011 at 7:38pm
Restrictions: None
Mom finally noticed the cats are gone
Fidál (Grace), 2 Baha (Splendor), 168 BE – Tuesday, March 22, 2011 about 4:35 PM Pacific Time

Earlier this afternoon, Mom asked about the cats. I took them to the Animal Shelter a week ago and she just noticed they were gone. I told her I had to take them to the vet because they were sick. She asked if they would be coming back, I told her we had to find someone to take care of them because they needed more care then we could give them. She appeared to accept my explanation because she has not said anything else about the cats since.

I do not know if she accepted my explanation or if she simply forgot about them after asking. I will know in the coming weeks. I may have to repeat this explanation over several weeks. I do not know what else to tell her. At least, she did not cry this time. Eventually, Mom is going to cry about the cats. I have already did my crying about them, but whenever Mom cries about anything I want to cry along with her. I try not to cry along with Mom. When I cry, I go into another room so Mom cannot see me cry because it upsets her more.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/720308-Mom-finally-noticed-the-cats-are-gone