*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/721436-Notes-and-Thoughts
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #932976
Impromptu writing, whatever comes...on writing or whatever the question of the day is.
#721436 added April 3, 2011 at 6:40pm
Restrictions: None
Notes and Thoughts
*Bullet* This tells something, doesn’t it!
My Top Words of 2010
Here are top words from my Facebook status messages!
1:Writing - used 98 times
2:Com - used 93 times
3:Wdc - used 88 times

*Bullet* I always wonder what the icons on the web sound like? For example, what is the sound for *Laugh*? Trouble is, once I hear them, I might not like them, and I might stop using them. So let’s leave the well enough alone.


NOTES to me:

*Bullet* Don’t think murderous thoughts about the accountant, just because he charged $500 and made a mountain chain of mistakes…several times over. Just think how lucky you are that you and hubby keep discovering them and keep driving back and forth between his office and the house. There is still time until the 15th.

*Bullet* Don’t sneer at Comcast just because they put their lobby locations and emergency numbers on the back of the part of the bill that you’ll send back to them with your payment.

*Bullet*Everything is perfect, but you’re stressed to no end, and you don’t lack energy either. After all, there are really serious things going on in the world to be stressed about.

*Bullet* You are stressed because you do it all, just much less perfectly than you’d like. Also, you don’t have to be self-reliant to a fault. Delegate!

*Bullet* Some compromises are bad compromises. Deal with it!

*Bullet* Think how young you feel, when you look in the mirror.

*Bullet* You love deadlines; you hate deadlines. You have to come to terms with this!

*Bullet* Work from home if you want to wear slippers.

*Bullet* Everybody is not going to like you or what you do; if not for anything but for the fact that they have issues with themselves.

*Bullet* Of all the characters in Sex and the City, you like Samantha the best. Isn’t that in direct conflict with who you are? Or who are you? *Laugh*

*Bullet* On the other hand, rationalize! *Wink* You have to think dirty to write fiction.

*Bullet* You don’t have to go to Starbucks in Barnes and Noble to write longhand.

*Bullet* If the house is noisy, write in the bathroom. Remember your children are grown up. Only little ones bug parents when they are using the bathroom.

© Copyright 2011 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/721436-Notes-and-Thoughts