*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/721989-celebrating-my-20th-wedding-anniversary-the-12th
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#721989 added April 11, 2011 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary the 12th
Time really does fly, unnoticed, yet it moving swiftly and seamlessly by. Time has moved by so completely that me and my  husband will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary on Tues! Are we going somewhere special? Yes, for us. It is the place that I wanted to go so many anniversaries past and my husband remembered my wanting to go there even when I had forgotten.

I am SO excited and eager to spend this time with him...alone, which is a feat that is understood for any parent with small kids around.

Our daughter is spending her first overnight play date with her cousin; our son is house sitting with his girlfriend and the grand baby, Ares.

It's amazing how much I will definitely appreciate this time alone, unlike I would ten years ago.

© Copyright 2011 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/721989-celebrating-my-20th-wedding-anniversary-the-12th