*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723310-Wow-May-1st-alreadyIm-coming-for-you-my-pen
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#723310 added May 1, 2011 at 1:29am
Restrictions: None
Wow! May 1st already...I'm coming for you, my pen!
I cannot scarcely believe it but I am coming to the end of a long school year and boy, am I looking forward to a little R&R! Yep, it might be the right time to write a few things or read some good writing prior to writing a thing down. I am very, very rusty in my writing, which is to my shame. *Cry*

I am hopeful that once I can really take a look at a few writing ideas, I will finally begin to purge out the old writing and add some new things.

Oh, and if you are looking for a good book to read, please check out the new Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child novel, "Gideon's Sword". These authors are just amazing and their continued bursts of creativity is very inspiring. Well, better turn in but I'll be back soon.

The Tale of Adore:
 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor


** Image ID #1739263 Unavailable **

This is my latest sig from Kiyasama and it is HOT!

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

© Copyright 2011 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723310-Wow-May-1st-alreadyIm-coming-for-you-my-pen