*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723504-This-ones-not-about-controversy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#723504 added May 4, 2011 at 10:00pm
Restrictions: None
This one's not about controversy...
Good evening...so, you know I hafta start out with a link. It's appropriate. Saw this band opening up for Morrissey like two years ago at UB. Love when this stuff shows up on the iPod... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCSbMdI_clc

Fantastic stuff? Maybe...

I don't even know if I should be talking about this right now, but I'll throw it on Facebook when I'm done and see what happens.

Soooooo, last week a boss of a boss of some of my coworkers that I may or may not know knew some people we worked with that had some information on a boss of a boss of some of my bosses of people I work with.

(WHERE'S THE EMOTICON FOR "WHEW!!")

So let's say this person who bosses over people that work with people I know is in her mid/late-30's, and could be seen by some as quote-unquote "attractive"...(she's tall, thin, is in a position of authority...has an accent from parts undeterminable, lives alone with her dog, has eyes that look as if they're looking beyond or quite possibly through you when she's speaking to you, and once touched me in a way that made me shrug in a creeped-out way...if you find that quote-unquote "attractive" in a particular beast). She makes good money and has a degree, reportedly, from the University of Phoenix. I'm not gonna link it cuz I don't believe the legitamacy of a degree from there, and I won't until they quit with the junk mail and spam.

All of the necessary steps have been taken by her to secure her online privacy from the folks she presides over (and she's in that kind of position that nobody really cares about the people she works under, cuz they don't do much more than pretend to care about "us").

Which makes this all the more funny...

Someone who knows someone I work with knows a coworker who happened to find her on Facebook and told a boss of my boss about it, and then proceeded to leak "it" across the store. And by "it", I mean a pretty scandalous/racy pic that this lady has posted on her profile, which is "private", save for her profile pics.

Who poses for a picture wearing just a bra and a blazer, with hair that screams "I just got nailed in the hotel bathroom" and eyes that seem surprised there's a camera on them? Why, certainly, not the boss of a boss of some coworkers I know and work with from time to time, right? Nooooooo.

VITAL STATS:

*Bullet* I can't believe how sick I've been lately...I spent all of another day in bed Monday, and that's not like me. Else, you might be hearing of this faux pas sooner.

*Bullet* As per usual, the significant other, Jess the CWC is now sick (as I'm feeling better). This is a great life we live.

*Bullet* Since I cooked dinner in her place, I made the most bad-ass fried bologna sandwiches ever. And that's a high compliment, coming from a guy who likes sandwiches a lot.

*Bullet* Nearing 600 peekers. I need to get the strength back up, to keep this up.

*Bullet* This entry is brought to you by A Tribe Called Quest's "Can I Kick It?" Yes I can. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDFS6cg1AI

That's all I've got...time's running short and I've got the early shift tomorrow. And by early, I mean 5:45am. That's my thursday, y'all. Make sure you get yours while I'm out gettin' mine.

P.S.....

*Bullet* Show me a certain "dead" terrorist's pic and I'll believe it. Don't tell me you "washed him out to sea". This just reeks of conspiracy now. Either you stalked him, sniped him, and made an example, or nothing. No proof means no pudding, and you know damn well that's gonna bite you in the ass. The American public doesn't need headlines anymore...they need proof. If Rolling Stone magazine can publish pictures of American troops torturing overseas civilians, somebody needs to show me a dead Bin Laden before I believe it. I actually think the Sabres will win the cup before I see it, with the way our government runs things.

That's my final fit. GOODNIGHT NOW!!

© Copyright 2011 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723504-This-ones-not-about-controversy