*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723646-Au-Revoir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#723646 added May 8, 2011 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
Au Revoir
This time tomorrow we should be in Southampton ready to chill out and anticipate our trip over a few bottles no doubt.

This time on Tuesday we should be on board the Queen Mary 2 with champagne glasses to toast our voyage.

This time next week, we should be getting close to New York and raising our glasses to the good old U.S. of A.

After that, who knows? We're hoping to see lots of different places and pull in plenty of trips. It still saddens me we won't be able to visit some areas or meet as many people as last time, but you know me. Never one...*Rolleyes*

I feel like I'm in limbo at the moment. Cases all packed, been to see my Dad who seems okay apart from a cough and cold and now awaiting the arrival of son and the gang. Today is really dragging, but I bet the next five weeks won't.

I have my netbook so will post the occasional update and observations when I can. Internet is very slow and intermittent on the boat however.

So, it's goodbye for now and I hope you'll all stay well and don't do anything I wouldn't do. That leaves you plenty of options. *Wink*

© Copyright 2011 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723646-Au-Revoir