*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723785-Has-Bin-Laden-been-dead-for-a-longtime
by brom21
Rated: E · Book · Philosophy · #1740118
I discus subjects from politics, philosophy, religion, entertainment and miscellaneous
#723785 added May 10, 2011 at 9:01pm
Restrictions: None
Has Bin Laden been dead for a longtime?

It has been confirmed by media and government representatives that Osama Bil Laden was killed a few weeks ago. Certain sources have commented otherwise. The government has yet to prove that we have the real body of Bin Laden. We've all heard the story that Bil Laden has been dead for some time from kidney failure. But are the people who claimed this of reliable stature? One year after 9/11 Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said that he was presently on a dialysis machine an dead shortly afterwards. According to a source I found on the internet, top F.B.I. official Dale Watson himself said Bin Laden was probably dead back in '02. A Taliban leader told a Pakistani newspaper that he had died from lung complications in the same year of /02. Apparently the old Bush administration said that he had died of natural causes and his body was given to the CIA. Many conspiracy buffs believe that the alleged killing of Bin Laden was simply an attempt to bolster support for President Obama. So are the many accounts of Bin Laden's death viable information or are we to trust the word of our commander in chief and his associates? From my point of view a conspiracy could be possible. The reason I think this is because politicians and the government have lied in the past. Plus there is no conclusive way to prove they killed him. We can't do DNA test, also If we really cornered him I think we would have captured him instead. I hope there will be a conclusive end to this.
© Copyright 2011 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723785-Has-Bin-Laden-been-dead-for-a-longtime