*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/724366-Acknowledgement
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#724366 added May 20, 2011 at 9:29pm
Restrictions: None
Acknowledgement
Acknowledgement

Readers of my blog are often in disagreement with what I write. They see what I see but through a different lens….one of their background, culture, experience, education, intelligence and a host of other baggage we acquire along the road through life.

Sometimes the issues they raise with what I say are justified…..Heavens know I long ago realized that all wisdom is not reposed in this brain of mine.
While I don’t always agree the points that are raised sharpen my own crafting of the world view I have about the things that surround me.

In writing my blog I am trying to reconcile what I see happening around me… the opinion or view I have about it…I am trying to clarify, focus, refine, distill what I see and the result is seldom perfect to my own satisfaction and I appreciate it when someone offers ideas that help shape the way I come to look at things.

I delight in feedback and sift carefully through it in order to mine the kernels that reveal themselves. I often read an entire book for one or two kernels. .. Nuggets of wisdom. I jokingly refer to my blog buddies as “My army of Readers.” There is no such “army” only a few interesting souls that venture in and out and a handful that take the time to respond. To the responders I owe a special debt of gratitude.

Thank-you

© Copyright 2011 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/724366-Acknowledgement