*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725020-I-did-say-the-swallows-left
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#725020 added May 30, 2011 at 12:46pm
Restrictions: None
I did say the swallows left.....
As I walked out on Saturday morning to inspect the frost of the day, and lo and behold - there was a small group of swallows skimming the air waves, looking for what ?

Maybe it was a question of the late bird looking for the late worm.

Otherwise they will not make it. I hope they find those late worms, else, dark days await them.

The golden-orb spiders are now dying off in their webs, the seasonal butterflies are following suite, and soon all the summer plants will be gone.

This will leave us with a few measly winter die-hard plants. They do their best to give us a show, considering all-'n-all.


Politicians and judges, what a strange marriage they make. They - of course - will deny this. The lady of justice and truth ...... ''''we have a interruption here, 24 hours later '''' ...... is blindfolded for a reason. The scales may be loaded, and into whose favor, she will never know. Therefore, she needs a blindfold, and no man can blame her for the failure of justice not served.


A humble life with peace and quiet is better than a splendid one with danger and risk - (www.topword.net/?Adages)


What happened to - Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a lamb. - ?


One thing you can bet on in life, you will never have all the answers.





© Copyright 2011 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725020-I-did-say-the-swallows-left