*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726641-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#726641 added June 20, 2011 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
Life
Monday, June 20th 2011

I have so much that I want to talk about..... I just don't know where to start! I guess I'll start with some good news....

The *Heart*love of my life*Heart*, *Inlove*Big Daddy*Inlove*, who is the most important person in my life, gave me the most beautiful diamond earrings. They are the most gorgeous earrings in the world!!!!!!!

Josette (our daughter) and I wished we could have been with Big Daddy on Father's Day.... However, Josette and I were with my dad on Father's Day.

I did have a great meal yesterday. You see I have to cook special foods because I'm severely allergic to wheat and I'm also allergic to corn.

I had a hamburger without the bun. I cooked it using a no cal cooking spray, and the meat was extra-lean ground beef. I also melted a fat-free slice of cheese on top of it. Then I cooked some carrots with cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and a little lactose-free/fat-free butter. I also had some baked potato salad that I bought from the deli section of the grocery store.

I've made a daring decision *Shock*.... I've decided to take the plunge and start sending query letter and ect to agents to see if my novel even has a chance on being accepted.

Here's the link to my novel

When the Sun Sets on Deacon, Mississippi  (18+)
Twin cowboys embark on a mystical journey that takes them to a little town called Deacon.
#1717052 by very thankful


I have some chapters that are not included in this book item though. I'm working on putting all of the chapters together in my word processing program.

I also want to put together some poetry collections. Roses and Thorns will be the first one. There may even be two volumes of this. Check out my port, and you will see a folder called Roses and Thorns.

I will go for now.... Have a great day!

Sister of Mercy


© Copyright 2011 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/726641-Life