*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/727569-630-The-End-of-the-Month
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#727569 added June 30, 2011 at 7:42pm
Restrictions: None
6/30 The End of the Month
This day is the end of the 6th month of 2011. In my younger days I never thought I would live this long.


When my children were little and we worked hard to make a life for them, I was too busy to think about the future except when the year end rolled around. During those few moments that we passed from one year to the next, I thought about how many years were going by. Thoughts about prophesy and end times were a little edgy but I thought surely God would come and take us out of this world before I got too old. I don't know what age I thought that would be, but I didn't ever think I would be looking at my 60th year. That was OLD!


Now as I watch the news and the past 3 years of political unrest, I see the hand of God moving in a gathering direction. The things I am seeing that are going on show me that the framework for the Tribulation are in place. There is very little that would need to be done to set up on person as a leader.





I remember, with a smile, when scanners first came out in grocery stores. I boycotted those stores. I was against the idea and was sure that the beginning of the end was near. That was in at the turn of the 80's. I got over it when every store had them and I don't think twice about it even at the self check-out stands. I have never liked what the represent to me, but I have to use them.


A few years ago a couple of grocery stores started a new way of buying. A person could register their fingerprint and it would be coordinated to a charge card. If a person did not have their charge card or cash, a swipe of the finger and you could buy whatever you wanted. I was appalled. It was just another nail in the framework of the end times. I would easily see how a mark could be placed on a forehead or wrist that would enable people to buy or sell and to be accounted for in the world.


Why would anyone want to be accounted for? When the Rapture of the Christians happens the world will be in a state of chaos. Then one man will step forward and have the answer to the problem. He will require that everyone come forward to be accounted for so they will know who is left and who LEFT. (Who was Left Behind)


I can also see that our governments are being set up to fall right in with a new world order. The economy is in dire straits and not just the USA. Look at many of the European countries. How quickly the entire world will love and follow a new leader with answers.


In just Three short years they will find he has tricked them and there will be no turning back. What will those parents do when all Hell breaks out?


All I can say is I want to go to Heaven, I do not want to be here during any of this mess. I don't want to have to try to hold out to be a martyr. It is just best to be ready and be gone!


© Copyright 2011 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/727569-630-The-End-of-the-Month