*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728899-Being-Hot-In-Mississippi
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#728899 added July 17, 2011 at 11:14pm
Restrictions: None
Being Hot In Mississippi
Sunday July 17 2011


Is it hot where you live?

Yes, it is how where I live. I live in a small town in Mississippi and sometimes I think that it's hotter than the seventh layer of hades.

However, my life is pretty hot too, and I couldn't ask for anything better. My soulmate, Big Daddy, is totally the hottest looking man on Earth, and he's absolutely perfect! *Heart* My babies, Gizmo and Josette, are the cutest and most well-behaved babies in the universe.*Heart* My writing is improving, and I'm becoming very proud of the novel that I'm working on. "Bloodshed on the Setting Sun.

I have discovered a new hobby that has turned up the heat in my world too, and that is couponing. I have saved so much money and have written several enteries in this blog about the subject. I have also rediscovered my love for cooking that has made my life even hotter.

My philiosophy is that anywhere you live can be hot. It just depends on what you do with your life. It can be cold in the hottest of places if you make it that way.

Sister of Mercy

PS......I'm watching True Blood, and that show is HOT!!!!!!

© Copyright 2011 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728899-Being-Hot-In-Mississippi