*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731109-Monday-Musing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#731109 added August 9, 2011 at 6:54pm
Restrictions: None
Monday Musing
Even though I am writing this Tuesday afternoon. I left work and had to stop to find a Lien waiver for my husband. Office Depot/Office Max had a form to intent to lien but none that say "Yes I got paid" What gives? Then I did a little price comparison and found that Office Max was, in some cases, $2-4.00 over Office Depot.


As I was leaving Office Depot I saw a familiar face. Ann Turner one of the ladies from my former writing group, was in line. She and her group of ladies welcomed me and the teacher was awesome. What a wonderful time I had with them until I got a job and began working. It was so nice to catch up with her and know that the group is still writing and meeting. They are all over 70 years old and have a great love for the written word.


I had to go on line and was saved by on line forms. Thank the Lord for internet. Although I love using Microsoft on line, they have loads of free stuff. Try to find free stuff for an Apple?? What a joke. I am still not sold on this computer. It is so different and when I...never mind I will not rant about what I cannot change.


I rushed home and got on my little scooter to head for church. We made decorations for the VBS they are having in a couple of weeks. It was fun cutting paper bags to twist into "vines" and staple green, hand cut, leaves to.


They served prosciutto spaghetti, salad bread and cake for dessert. It was fun and I rode the scooter home.





Today I had a wonderful lady read a book that I have written a first draft. I almost had forgotten it was listed as no one had really read it since I posted the first few chapters. She was so kind and gave me lots of suggestions and direction. I kind of got excited to get back to writing another draft.


Not until I get busy and finish the project I have for THE DARK ONE! that is exciting!


I
© Copyright 2011 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731109-Monday-Musing