*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/730965-Its-Monday-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#730965 added August 8, 2011 at 10:53am
Restrictions: None
Its Monday again
Yesterday was a very interesting day. I met my sponsor and friend to drive up to Kelso,WA. The Connect and Celebrate meeting was fun and informative. I found a couple of ways to present products at a party. They are great ideas and make my presentations more professional and fun.


One of the things I found interesting was how wonderfully nice the other consultants are. One of them has booked a county fair and was willing to share the week long fair table with others. I have booked a Friday evening with another new girl that hadn't even signed up yet. She was going home yesterday to sign up.


I am so excited about the fair and the opportunity to meet with people and show them what I have and book parties.This will help me get a good start for my business.





It is the beginning of the week with more of the same ahead.
© Copyright 2011 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/730965-Its-Monday-again