*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/732645-Sorry-for-this-mess-of-mine
by Lana
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1801169
Or just a mind that thinks too much.
#732645 added August 28, 2011 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
Sorry for this mess of mine!
It seems every time I read a story on this site, it is great! I rarely come across a piece that needs a lot of work or plain sucks.
I feel sorry for the people who stumble onto my port and are subjected to my crap.  I can imagine them shaking their heads side to side, hitting their delete button numerous times, then shaking their fists in the air at the futile attempt. *Worry*

Family reunion was yesterday. No one was seriously injured or maimed this year. Hooray!
yesterday was an observational feast for me. I was having the time of my life watching the craziest and mentally unstable characters for six hours straight.

I did not get a word in. Everyone had a story to tell and I was all ears. I know most people love to talk about themselves, but I seriously think that my family tops them all. I heard stories of regrets, tales of anger and hate, stories of success, gossip like you wouldn't believe, all wrapped up with a positive thought at the end.  It was great. 

Later, Lana

© Copyright 2011 Lana (UN: lana18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/732645-Sorry-for-this-mess-of-mine