*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/732727
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1508897
Blogging/Journaling/Complaining on an entirely inconsistent basis.
#732727 added August 29, 2011 at 6:27pm
Restrictions: None
Early Morning Walk with YaYa
Birds chirping, the sun breaking, rolling white clouds, cool temperatures, and my faithful Border Collie walking in front of me as we tackle our morning's two mile trek.  It's hard to believe the Garden of Eden could have been more beautiful,  As the grasshoppers rub their legs together, three deer cross the road a few yards in front of us.  When they reach the other side, they stop and stare at us to see what we are about before heading off to who knows where.  They'll be back in our yard with at least eleven more come sundown.  They come  to eat the pears, peaches, and apples that have fallen from the trees and check on what we are doing.

The wind chimes welcome the us sojourners back while the tall feathery plumes of the Zebra grass waves to God.  The flowers are looking taller and more stately since we have had regular rain the last few weeks.  Funny, but the flowers like the rain much better than the water from the hose.  I wonder why?  I think flowers bloom to thank God for his majesty.  The Circle of Life is an amazing thing.  The Indians who lived on this land before man decided he owned everything understood it.  It was part of their culture.  Flora, fauna, animals, fish, man--we are all somewhere on our own path back to where we came from.  We can invent cutting edge technology, but there is only one constant and always will be. 

YaYa wants her breakfast and I want to play in the dirt.  Besides, I found this really neat wild flowering vine and want to look to see if I can find it's name.  Here's a picture of it.
Wild Flowering Vine

© Copyright 2011 Rixfarmgirl (UN: rixfarmgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rixfarmgirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/732727