*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/734395-child-of-fire
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#734395 added September 18, 2011 at 11:45am
Restrictions: None
child of fire
butterfly image

Pulled the child of fire from the Gaian Tarot today. And this was after making the decision to join Weight Watcher's online. The child of fire is all about newness, excitement, time to try something new. Weight Watcher's has always worked for me before when I have stayed with the program. They have improved it even further--so I'm learning the new program. BANANAS ARE 0 POINTS! I was inspired to restart by picking up a diet book at the library--the carb-lovers diet. I could never do Atkins, would kill for a piece of toast. The carb-lovers program is similar to Weight Watchers. Whole-grains, veggies, fruits, lean meat-----you know the good stuff--and an occ. treat. Will keep you posted. Hard for me to exercise because of bad knees...but will hopefully resume my sitting Oxycise program! Wish me luck! Perhaps the child of fire will help stoke up my 60-year old metabolism.





 ~

© Copyright 2011 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/734395-child-of-fire