*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/735175-Dont-mess-with-me-today
by Lana
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1801169
Or just a mind that thinks too much.
#735175 added September 28, 2011 at 6:07pm
Restrictions: None
Don't mess with me today.
A grueling day so far. My son went through a breathing treatment and two chest xrays. The doctor determined he has a double ear infection and a bronchitis type chest infection. He needs three different medications and has to come back Friday to make sure his chest is better.
I also had a hell of time explaining to the pharmacist how important it was for my son to get his meds today. She didn't even know how many the doctor prescribed and now I have to wait for the doctor to come back to the office so I can have her call the Pharmacy and straighten things out. How can you not know how to do your job and get angry at me because you messed up? To top it all off, I come home to a demanding husband and daughter who apparently forgot how to do anything themselves. Backed up on my studies and forum posts, Way way behind on my reviews, and I'm not sure if I will get any sleep tonight. Forgot to eat again. At least I wrote something down today.

© Copyright 2011 Lana (UN: lana18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/735175-Dont-mess-with-me-today