*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736311-A-process-of-learning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#736311 added October 9, 2011 at 1:36pm
Restrictions: None
A process of learning
Jamál (Beauty), 13 Mashíyyat (Will), 167 BE – Sunday, October 9, 2011 about 10:35 AM Pacific Time

It is a process of learning. A process of determining what I can safely leave setting near my mother and what I have to remove immediately. By “safely”, I do not mean anything that can endanger her life, these items I removed out of arms length immediately, if not sooner. I am referring to plates, cereal bowls, soup bowls, and cups.

If I leave food or drink containers close to Mom, she pours whatever she is drinking into the bowls. I do no mind her pouring juice or water into cups; the problem occurs when she pours this stiff into cereal or soup bowls (she has not started pouring liquid into plate or saucers). When she pours juice into bowls and attempts to drink it, she gets the juice down the front of the t-shirt or blouse she is wearing. Removing coffee or gape juice stains from a blouse is next to impossible.

I think the next time I go to Smith’s Food & Drug store; I will get some type of stain remover. I have no idea which brand works best. I usually buy store or generic brands of items because they are cheaper, but when it comes to removing stains “cheaper” is not always the best choice. I still have one of Mom’s dresses in my room because it has a huge stain on it and I cannot use bleach.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736311-A-process-of-learning