*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736508
Rated: ASR · Book · Dark · #1701135
A journal of Dracula's wives.
#736508 added October 10, 2011 at 4:23pm
Restrictions: None
Mina Has A Friend On Her Side But Can She Trust The Witch?
I understand Lucy's worries. I got brave and went to Ramona. I asked her about the werewolf and the man and the woman Lucy thinks are newborn vampires. Ramona used a spell and made up a brew in her cauldron. She summoned the newbie vampires and werewolf. They appeared before us and they are just scared newbies. Lyle and Janine are their names. I feel so sorry for them. I got Lucy to meet them and she agreed they are scared newborn vampires. The new vampires will live with Lucy and since they are newbies, Dracula will be afraid of them. Ramona looked in her crystal ball. I saw for myself that Dracula is in New Orleans. He must have got there by ship. I met the werewolf as well. His name is Franscian. He has made friends with Nicholas and his sisters. I hope Lucy and the Countess will stop worrying. We have to stick together. We are Dracula's enemies and there is safety in numbers. I can't believe that Dracula is afraid of werewolves. I guess I would be, too if Nicholas wasn't my lover.

Ramona is on our side but I still think she loves Nicholas. It seems strange that a witch, vampires and werewolves are friends. Lucy and the Countess are weary of Nicholas's sisters and Ramona. If Ramona wants Nicholas, I don't know how to fight a witch. I am depending on Nicholas to keep the witch straight that he is with me but could Ramona cast a spell on him? Sometimes, I think I should just move back to the castle with Lucy. The Countess has already moved back there. If I leave, Nicholas will think I don't love him anymore and when Dracula comes back, will Dracula's wives, the newbie vampires and the new werewolf we met be enough to fight off Dracula? I have to keep peace with Ramona and Nicholas' sisters. After we destroy Dracula, I can make sure Nicholas stays my lover and maybe find a way to get Ramona out of our lives. Maybe she isn't a threat. I will be keeping my eye on that one. I don't know who to fear most. Dracula or Ramona?


** Image ID #1575728 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1700626 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1701132 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736508