*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736592
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#736592 added October 11, 2011 at 7:42am
Restrictions: None
Heart
The heart is a muscle capable of love and being broken. Vandy knows that first hand. She had a loving family and she took a job in the bar. She met Darius, the most handsome and charming man she had ever seen. Living in Translyvania, she had met young men her age but they were just friends. She remembered meeting Darius. Dark black hair, blue piercing eyes that could look through your soul. He was ten years older then her but that didn't matter. He was mascular and he paid attention to her. He gave her huge money tips. He even came over to her house to meet her parents and sister. They went out for dinner and he got to know her family. He told her he loved her and she remembered their first kiss. She told him that she loved him, too. This is the man that she wanted to marry. He started kissing her neck and she felt some pain. She couldn't understand why he was biting her. She was feeling faint and had to miss work. Darius came into her room one night and took her away. He bit her and she felt her life being drained away from her. It felt like she was being seperated from her soul. When she awoke, she was in the woods and it was pitch dark. Vandy knew she would never be the same. She had a craving for blood. She realized that she had fangs. SHE WAS NOW A VAMPIRE AND DARIUS WAS A VAMPIRE AND TURNED HER INTO ONE. She could never go back to her family.She knew there was a deserted house in the mountains where there wasn't much sunlight and there was a basement. This is where she stayed. She preyed on village people and never got caught. Klosarus Tovarsky owned the house and he returned home to find Vandy living there. He knew she was a vampire and he made her a necklace that helped her to endure the sunlight. She never saw Darius again.

Love. Vandy has never fallen in love again. She could fall in love with a human man but she would have to reveal her secret. She could fall in love with a vampire man but he might be another Darius. When she fell in love, she was turned into a vampire and had to give up her family., She has lived without it all these years and she is fine with it. As for her heart, it may be black for all she knew. She read that vampires have black hearts. Hearts kept blood flowingt to the body and in her case, drinking blood kept her alive. The only people she ever loved was her parents, her sister Olishia, Klosarus, Darius and her friend and employee Diane. She had watched Diane have a couple of boyfriends, fall in love and have a broken heart. She was always there to console her. Humans and love. What a pity and a waste of time thought Vandy. Vandy had told Diane about Darius just that she had fallen for a charming, handsome man and that he had broken her heart. Diane and Klosarus are the only two people she had ever told about Darius. Vandy Roscoska would never fall in love again. That part of her life was over and had been for years.

561 Words

Another Sig of the pretty woman vampire by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736592