*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736705
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#736705 added October 12, 2011 at 10:46am
Restrictions: None
Picture Prompt Challenge
** Image ID #1794006 Unavailable **
Vandy doesn't like a busy street and bright lights. She doesn't like noise. She likes dark areas so she can find her victims. Bright lights bother her eyes. Even though the necklace she wears enables her to be in the sunlight, bright lights are another matter. She only has lamps turned on low in her house. She drives a car but she aviods traffic. She will take detours and country roads to avoid traffic. At a busy interesection at night, she will drive through it but she won't walk across a busy intersection at night.

Vandy loves to live in the country. She isn't a people lover. She does business with people but as a vampire, she doesn't understand mortals. She sometimes wishes she would could ride a horse instead of drive a car. She drives a red Ferrari that she paid cash for three years ago. She loves her car. Red because it is the color of blood. She has always been a courteous driver and anyone who cuts her off or tail gates her, she commits to memory and that person is her next victim. Even though she makes them forget what happened, that person will show some respect and drive sensibly when they see her red Ferrari coming and be sure to avoid her. That makes her smile.

Vandy is uncomfortable at driving on a busy street with bright lights. She has seen people jay walk and had to stop her car and her tires have sqealed to avoid hitting the person. Too much noise doesn't set well with her. Vampires don't like noise. She always glad to get home to the country where she can drive at her own leisure and pace. She remembers when there wasn't cars and thinks people got along without them. She has adjusted to the modern world but driving cars and traffic is something she will never like or get used to. She really hates New York City. She takes the train from Maine and uses the subway and taxis but she still hates being around a lot of people and traffic. Give her the country and quiet anytime. She is glad her antique store is in the quiet part of town where there isn't a lot of people. Works for her. She loves to shop but she doesn't go to the city to do so unless she has some antiques she has to pick up or meet with a client. She has never had an accident and she is glad about that., People drive like their crazy and she can't believe the road rage. Her road rage, she just later seeks them out and b ites them on the neck. Makes for a good meal for her. Who needs road rage?

When she has Diane with her and they have to go somewhere at night and the traffic is bad, she lets Diane drive. Diane is able to deal with traffic and road rage. Vandy would never be a city girl. She is thankful she lives in the country and doesn't have to go the city very often.

520 Words

Another sig of the pretty vampire woman by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/736705