*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737297-a-love-to-remember-part-6
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fanfiction · #1819562
a short naruto fanfic written after i watched one too many episodes...
#737297 added October 18, 2011 at 4:55pm
Restrictions: None
a love to remember (part 6)
(Sasuke P.O.V)


Some say love…it is a river that drowns the tender reed.


I can’t believe my luck. After all this time of just hiding away, ignoring her, Mia and I have actually spent some time together. I suppose I have Lady Tsunade to thank for this…


Even when we sit here, in a hospital, her being so close to me makes my heart skip a few beats. I have never experienced such overpowering emotions before…


Am I in love? I don’t think I can deny it any longer.


Some say love, it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed


But I don’t know if she feels the same way. If she doesn’t, I will end up getting hurt. I can’t risk that. I’ve been hurt too many times before. First I’ve lost everything I ever cared about…. That was all thanks to Itachi. Emotional scars take ages to heal, and if she doesn’t love me back….they will never mend. But maybe she does feel the same way?


Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need


After our first sparring session, I noticed the true strength of these feelings. I never admitted their existence before…but I knew I had to see her again. It hurts when she is not


near me…It’s as if I need her beside me to fill this emptiness in my chest, and if she’s gone…I struggle to breathe. Her presence fills this hole where I guess my heart should be, and without her there’s nothing, just an aching gap. I need her here with me.


I say love, it is a flower, and you its only seed…


Not even Sakura has ever made me feel like this. Only Mia…


Mia.... I like the sound of her name on my lips….and I’m sure I’d enjoy her sweet, gentle kiss…


It’s the heart afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance


Snap out of this haze of rosy dreams Sasuke! Get a grip on yourself. A girl like her will never fall in love with someone like you; especially she can have any guy she wants.


It is the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance


What should I do? Should I tell her how I feel?


I’m scared.


I don’t want to get hurt.


But if I don’t try…


And the soul, afraid of dying, that never learns to live


When the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long


And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong…


Just remember, in the winter, far beneath the bitter snow


Lies the seed, that with the sun’s love, in spring becomes a rose…


© Copyright 2011 Aralynne (UN: aralynne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aralynne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737297-a-love-to-remember-part-6