*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737543
Rated: ASR · Book · Gothic · #1813610
This is my character sketch book about Vandy for the Sketchers Guild Challenge.
#737543 added October 21, 2011 at 12:44pm
Restrictions: None
Moment Without Control
As a vampire, Vandy is always in control. There have been times that she hasn't been. She hates when this happens. There was a time that she hadn't fed in a few days, she found herself wanting to feed on her employee Diane. They were working in the antiques store and there were no customers around. To Diane, she looked like she was a Diabetic attack. Vandy's eyes were getting big and she was about ready to show her fangs. She shook her head and was shaking. Her face looked like it she was going to change and she looked like a wild rabid animal. Diane asked her if she was alright and asked how she could help. Vandy had a pitcher with a couple of blood packets that she had filled up and she told Diane to go to her personal refrigerator in her office and get the pitcher. Vandy kept the pitcher of blood for emergencies. Diane isn't aware that Vandy is a vampire. She went and got it. She poured Vandy a glass and handed it to her. As soon as Vandy drink it, she was back to normal. It was a close call for Diane because if Vandy would have bitten her, she would have drank the poor girl of all her blood. Diane thought she was giving Vandy punch. Diane later asked Vandy is she was Diabetic. Vandy said she was. She didn't like to lie but if she told Diane the truth, the poor woman would have been scared. Maybe Diane knew some vampire hunters for all she knew. Diane always asked Vandy everyday she was doing alright and if she had taken her medicine and was eating. Our vampire lady would smile and said that she was. She never forgot to feed again. That moment was too close for comfort.

Vandy had been in battles with other vampires but she always won out against them. A vampire hunter came into her store one day and Vandy had consulted her crystal ball and knew that he was coming. She was by herself when he showed up. He pretended to be a customer. He pulled out a gun which was loaded with silver bullets. She was scared and she struggled with the man but she threw him into a display of her antiques and an old musket gun fell on him and knocked him out cold. Vandy tied him up and she bit him. She drained him of his blood. She was glad Diane was off that day. There were no customers. She turned out the lights and put her closed sign on the door. She was able to dispose of the body in the ocean. She hated to do this but if she didn't, the vampire hunter would just come back for her. Either her or him. She was the victor. Vandy wanted to be in control at all times. A new enemy to add to her list. Vampire hunters. Most of them were just human. What made them think they could over power vampires? Maybe they were living out a fantasy. Vandy returned to work and sales were good that day. She had even sold the old musket gun that was 300 years that had fallen on the vampire hunter. She had a good day after all. She worried that someday that she might be the victim of another vampire, werewolf or another vampire hunter. She would deal with the problem an d cross that bridge when she come to it as humans always said. Today wasn't her day to die. Time was on her side. Thank you, Rolling Stones.

607 Words

Pretty woman vampire done by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737543