*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737731-Monday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#737731 added October 24, 2011 at 7:47am
Restrictions: None
Monday
Reach 275 students at MTMS   by 12/31/11.
*Writing* 224! But we still need four more students to start this week in order to meet our October goals. Meanwhile, our new receptionist started a day early (Saturday), so, yay, we have a receptionist!

Writing:
(1) *Thumbsup* Blog at MT.com   by the end of the month: Caught up through Sept. Still owe for Oct, and it's getting close to the end of October.
(2) *Thumbsup* 30 minutes of daily freestyle writing: Not yet today, but the day's not over. I've written at 750Words.com every day this month. I'm on a 28-day streak and shooting for 30 so I can get the next streak badge. I'm also shooting for the "Cheetah" badge, which I should earn the same day (tomorrow).

Count points:
Not technically, but my weekend wasn't too horrible since Keith and Abby were out of town for a gymnastics meet. I ate my typical snacks and avoided the meals that I'm usually compelled to eat with the fam.

I'm not sure how I went five days without checking in. We're seven days from NaNo, which of course I intend to try this year after spending time prepping the book. We started a new worship service at church yesterday, for which I'm the worship leader, and that has taken a lot of time (and still has a lot of kinks.) I've had several gigs (one wedding, one funeral, a Halloween party, and two days so far at the Mexican restaurant, which hired me to play once a week.) I had to practice for some of that. And I've started researching how to create a nonprofit for my scholarship program, which I will implement with the support of the local school district. All in all, a productive month, but I do sometimes wonder the purpose of some of my goals. Maybe I'm too much of an overachiever.

© Copyright 2011 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737731-Monday