*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737781-Oct-24
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#737781 added October 24, 2011 at 6:10pm
Restrictions: None
Oct 24
Here we are at the end of October. There is just 7 days until the kickoff of the National Novel Write Month. I have been working on chapters of my book. plotting them so I have an idea what they are going to be about. Easily changed and certainly not written in stone. I am very pleased with what I have right now. It is the detail that needs to be there to entice those readers that like this type of reading. We will see how it pans out. This is way out of my comfort zone so there is the challenge.


I found out last night at church that Sam Cantrell and Seth Morgan are also doing the NaNo. I can't wait to see how they write. It will be interesting.


I was thinking about people I know that would be the characters that I want to be in my story. I chose famous ones for the NaNo site but I think in my mind I choose Yvonne Wilson for Beth, about 10 yrs earlier. I think she has the confidence. I like her sassy attitude yet there is a vulnerabilities when she is put in the spotlight. I like the character of Anthony would be good played by Bradley Cooper and the Mufid to be played by Zachary Quinto.I don't know any of these guys but I like the way they played their characters in the series Heroes.
© Copyright 2011 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/737781-Oct-24