*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/738067-Floundering
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#738067 added October 28, 2011 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
Floundering
I can't figure out what the trigger was. I had clear, defined goals. Then... I started achieving them. And now? I don't know what I want.

I'm not sure if it's because my business is more successful than I dreamed it would be, so instead of vision, I focus on mundane tasks. Or maybe it was the introduction of Sammy, our now eight-month-old puppy, into the household and my daily schedule. Maybe it was picking up an extra service at church and a new gig at the Mexican place, which fulfilled my needs for performance and income. But whatever the trigger, my give-a-shit has fizzled.

This is one of those entries I expect will bore the poop out of readers. It would bore me. I wouldn't even post it, except that I'd like to document it for my memoirs (or my therapist?) when I'm rich and famous. I figure someone is going to want to see the highs and lows involved in becoming a superstar. Maybe future flounders will read this segment of my saga and think: Shit, if she could feel that way and still be the wealthiest, smartest, most well-known celebrity in the world, then maybe my own blahs aren't the end of the world.

Even in lethargy I'm an ambitious, overachieving egotist. *Bigsmile*

Reach 275 students at MTMS   by 12/31/11.
*Writing* 227.5. I'm delighted with that, because it means that not only do we have a receptionist, but I start earning a (little bitty) salary! And when we get to 250, I get even more *Dollar*, so that's good.

Writing:
(1) *Thumbsdown* Blog at MT.com   by the end of the month: Caught up through Sept. Still owe for Oct. OMG, I need to just buckle down and write a flippin' blog post. I don't know why I'm so allergic to this task.
(2) *Thumbsup* 30 minutes of daily freestyle writing: I wrote over 2,100 words at 750Words.com today.

Count points:
Hell no. Shut up.

I've decided I have a love-hate relationship with Adele. She both rocks and sucks.

© Copyright 2011 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/738067-Floundering