*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/740155-Breaking-News
by Lana
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1801169
Or just a mind that thinks too much.
#740155 added November 23, 2011 at 11:45am
Restrictions: None
Breaking News
                                                              Breaking news.

A serious case of writers block has overrun a small Chicago town. It is slowly spreading across state lines, and there have been talks of a possible quarantine. Thousands are seen fleeing their homes and all the major highways are backed up.
Reverend Sal Arpton declared, “This is the end of days. The human race is coming to an end. God be with us all."

Looters have hit the streets and business owners are in hysterics. Hundreds maybe thousands have flocked to the churches in hopes for a cure, an answer, a sign, anything.
The pope has not made an official statement yet. However, he urges his people to pray and refrain from traveling.

President Sirak Ojamma is meeting with the CDC in hopes to control the outbreak.
Hilary Blinton has issued a no comment on the situation, but has confidence in the President.
The Republicans released a statement officially blaming Ojamma. They are planning a Republican debate on the issue. The Tea Party will be making an appearance. However, they are not sure of the location and time.

The BBC is urging everyone to stay indoors and hold tight to his or her pads and pens. They are currently planning a concert to raise money for a cure. Felton John and Saul McCartney will be headlining.

The whole world watches as this tiny Midwest town crumbles. Prayers and donations are coming at an alarmingly fast rate and a cure will be underway soon.  For now, please remain indoors and do not drink the water.
I repeat, DO NOT drink the water.

© Copyright 2011 Lana (UN: lana18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/740155-Breaking-News