*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741383-Friday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#741383 added December 9, 2011 at 8:30am
Restrictions: None
Friday
I had a nightmare last night. I waited until the last minute to buy Christmas gifts, thinking I would go out on Christmas day and do it then. It never occurred to me that all the stores would be closed. So my only option was to give everybody Chinese food for Christmas. *runs to Amazon.com*

Moving and Renovation
I got quotes on computers for all the rooms, which I plan to implement as part of the renovation. However, to justify the purchase, I need to create the electronic systems that we plan to use in the rooms: lobby sign-in, lab sign-in, teacher sign-in, and maybe schedule. Hurry up, Google Docs. I'm waiting for your database app.

OMG! Just after I wrote that, I opened Google Docs to get the data for the goal below (229 students) and saw "Google Fusion Tables (beta)" in the "Create" list - I am spending my whole day playing with that today. Sorry, writing goals. You lose.

Reach 275 students at MTMS   by 12/31/11.
Current student load is 229. *kicks* Bump back over 230! We were in the 230 clear! Bleh. *Pthb*

Writing:
*Bullet* Blog at MT.com   by the end of the month: Yes.

One character profile per day: No.

One fiction contest entry per day: No.

One original song per week:
*Bullet* Mon: Compose lyrics.
*Bullet* Tue: Polish lyrics.
*Bullet* Wed: Set to music. NOPE.
*Bullet* Thu: Polish and record. NOPE.
*Bullet* Fri: Launch. No activity. I didn't even start a song this week.
*Bullet* Sat: Snippets/brainstorm.
*Bullet* Sun: Snippets/brainstorm.

...but I did write the first of sixteen performance evaluations. Go me! It didn't even take that long. I cranked one out in my 750 words entry. So theoretically, I can write one per day and be done before we close for the last week of the year, starting 12/24.

Count points:
So far today:
(2) Coffee
(4) Bfast Lean Pocket

Dinner last night consisted of one Raising Cane's chicken finger and about a half dozen strawberry oreos (OMG... they taste like Neopolitan ice cream, when you run the scooper through the strawberry and chocolate together...) I imagine that wasn't the healthiest of dinners. But on the plus side, Keith and I walked again this morning, after a two-day hiatus.

© Copyright 2011 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741383-Friday