*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/742721-Felix-is-Home
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#742721 added December 29, 2011 at 9:27am
Restrictions: None
Felix is Home!
Felix is Home

Well, last night I finished the book Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I have to concede it was a great mystery novel. It was as Linda said a little slow getting into but once it started rolling, became a most exceptional read. I already mentioned some of the structural issues and they remained but the book was very entertaining. Linda said the next two are even better.

Felix the cat returned yesterday. I think that she got caught in one of Tim’s live traps and he turned her loose. He has seen Felix on several occasions running with the dogs and I.

I didn’t realize it by there are under the “MY STUFF” on the left hand side of the Port Menu an entry you can click called “Summary Statistics.” This shows all the hits your port got in a single day. Here I have been almost two years at WDC and didn’t even know it existed. It is fun to look at what everybody read yesterday and even reread some of the stuff over. A couple of pieces I wrote were not all that bad.

Today we have to go to Marshfield and I have to turn in some labs. So I’ll have to cut this short. More tomorrow

© Copyright 2011 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/742721-Felix-is-Home