*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743913-Nightmares
by Lana
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1801169
Or just a mind that thinks too much.
#743913 added January 10, 2012 at 11:08pm
Restrictions: None
Nightmares
Last night my slumber faced continuous disturbances brought on by a string of nightmares. Each dream set in the same place with the same characters, but played out a different scenario. I remember this one the most. My husband, children, and I  walked into the same building and met with the same disgruntled woman in what was supposed to be a school library, but looked edmore like a backroom office for a  funeral home. While my husband made arrangements to retrieve my sons christmas gifts, I walked into the storage area to survey our possesions. A young lanky woman with dirty blonde hair and pointy nose walked in holding a grey cell phone. She smiled and offered to help me, while warning of the trap we had walked into. Confused, I accepted her help and followed her around a large warehouse with my children close by my side. My husband followed holding my heavy purse and complained about me stuffing too much into it. I told him it could be used as a weapon and to be prepared. The thin blonde eagely guided us out and into safety. Or so I thought. My elated feeling vanished when her bony hand clamped onto my thigh and a sinister grin appeared under her thin pointed nose. I released my children and instructed them to run, then turned to the creepy blonde and began jabbing the side of her face with one hand. My other hand focused on freeing my thigh from her iron grip. Suddenly my husband rushed towards us swinging my heavy purse towards her head. At the last second, she moved out of the way. I woke up with the worst headache.

© Copyright 2012 Lana (UN: lana18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743913-Nightmares