*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744003-Body-soul-and-time
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#744003 added January 11, 2012 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
Body, soul, and time
Day 11: January 11, 2012 ~ 30-day Blog Challenge prompt is “Time. We all have it, but nobody completely understands it. What are your thoughts on time?”


The older I get the less time there is to accomplish anything. Perhaps that is nature’s way of emphasizing the mortality of our physical bodies and minds. Perhaps it is God’s way of forcing (I am not sure this is the right word here) us to recognize what is necessary; what is important to the growth of our souls.

I have long believed that time is a hostage of matter. That when my body and soul separate what humanity calls or knows as time will no longer exist. My soul will pass into eternity and will continue to live in whatever form is most conducive to its advancement toward its creator. My body will go into the ground and its atoms will become part of the planet; part of the physical universe.

Time affects my body, but not necessarily my soul. At conception, my body and soul became partners on the material, the physical plain. My body grew in the womb of my mother. I was born, my soul begin to develop spiritual attribute. My body grew and time had its affect, since my soul and body are partners now time has an effect on my soul. When my body dies, my soul will be born into the spiritual world. Time will no longer have the same effect on my soul.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744003-Body-soul-and-time