*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744839-This-ones-about-the-one-I-love
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#744839 added January 18, 2012 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about the one I love.
THE PROMPT: "Who is the person (living or dead) that has had the greatest influence on you & your life? How have they influenced you?"

Good evening friends! Today's prompt, coutesy of Julie D - PUBLISHED! , is pretty self-explanatory, and I can easily share my answer.

Given how I've driven the circumstances in my life, I'd have to say it's justjessica1. If you're unfamiliar with our story, check out "I'm Studying You, starting around entry #166. This woman put me through the ringer, but I persevered, and over three years later we're still both in one piece. *Laugh*

Basically she met me at one of the lowest points in my lfe. I had been through a terrible relationship, had an awful experience with depression, was unemployed, and losing everything. But in her I saw something. And months later, she saw something in me and finally made use of the phone number I gave her. I think that's why she's still using the same cell phone since we started dating...no smartphone is worth her taking the time to text me that fateful afternoon, leading to dinner and drinks and history later.

Let's skip the cheesy "first face I see in the morning, last one at night, in my dreams when I sleep and in my imagination when I'm awake" stuff. I mean, who else could possibly put up with me? Smart, beautiful, and has the will to tolerate me and all my weirdness and silliness and stupidity. That's devotion. And that's all I need...one person who doesn't see you for your flaws, but for who you really are despite them. That's not only influential, but inspiring. There's only a few people in this world I can claim they've made me a better person, and she's at the top of the list.

*Heart* Love you sweetie!

MUSICAL BREAK!!

Yup, I'm totally going there. I'm the mayor of Obvious City. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7oQEPfe-O8&ob=av2e

VITAL STATS:

Nothing big goin' on today...must be one of those lulls in the month that gets pretty lullish. Listening to the Sabres game {Hi, we're WDC, and we still don't have a hockey emoticon} and it's tied at one, at Chicago. It's on Versus the new NBC Sports Programming channel, and we don't have that package on DirecTv. But we get MSG for most of the other games...a lot of local cable subscribers aren't watching the game either because they dropped MSG on January 1st. Not that Sabres' games have been worth watching lately. Oh well. Kinda got a little headache goin' on too, so I'm gonna get out of here and relax some. Take it easy everyone...peace and GOODNIGHT NOW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiw7jqsgGFA

© Copyright 2012 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744839-This-ones-about-the-one-I-love