*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/745256-This-ones-about-the-previous-days-challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#745256 added January 21, 2012 at 6:32pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about the previous day's challenge.
THE PROMPT: "Post a link to your favorite entry in the challenge thus far. Then write a review for it."

Good evening folks...thanks for letting me take a night off *Wink*. Just for that, you're getting a double dose of me tonight. I'mma get right to it, cuz I've got two good prompts to work off of.

This is a review of Julie D - PUBLISHED! 's entry, [#744061] "Invalid Entry. Why did I choose this? *Bigsmile* To return the favor! She chose to review my entry from the same day...which we very eerily pretty much wrote and edited at the same time...and we wrote about the same thing! We almost posted the same music too, but that didn't happen. If it did...*Laugh*

I don't do much reading or reviewing anymore, I'm not gonna lie. I do read some blogs from time to time, and I might review them, but I've noticed when I do get reviews, it's almost like the reviewer's got a template they're working from. So I'm just gonna do a little song and dance I like to call "Jackin' Your Review Template So I Can Write My Own".

Hi Julie D - PUBLISHED! ! My name is Fivesixer and I'm reviewing your blog entry, "Invalid Entry!

*Questionb* WHY I CHOSE TO REVIEW THIS ITEM:

As we've each won one of the last two "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS, and you chose to review my entry on Day 12, I thought I'd return the favor and review yours...almost to sort of showcase the two, side by side. Well, not really side by side...well, with computers nowadays I'm sure you actually physically could view them side by side...or, well, how about because I wanted to. *Smirk*

*Pointright* OVERALL SENSE:

You can do as much with a prompt and then some! You're unpredictable in all the fun ways. There's never a dull moment when I head over to "Invalid Item. Very well-written.

*Confused* CONVENTIONS:

I don't even know what that means in the context of a blog entry's review, so I'm gonna skip that part...

*Pencil* SPELLING/GRAMMAR:

Considering all of the times you've banged out an entry from your iPhone, I'm impressed. Sure, there's the occasional formatting error (trust me, I know what that's like...I used to blog from my phone a lot, and then I'd have to go on to an actual computer to fix things). But you stay on top of your work, and it shows.

*Thumbsup* CONCLUSION:

*Star**Star**Star**Star**Star*
A fantastic blog, Julie! A well-deserved blog championship trophy is already in your trophy case, and you're on your way to a second! I don't think I could ever find a negative thing to say about you--- wait a minute, you're a Flyers fan. Eh, well, if that's the least of your problems, I suppose you'll be just fine. Just be careful...rumor has it you've got some pretty solid competition in this round. Good luck and write on! *Bigsmile*


Ok...one entry down, one more to go, and a prompt for tomorrow as well. I'll save the music and vital stats portions up for the next entry...see ya in a few minutes!

© Copyright 2012 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/745256-This-ones-about-the-previous-days-challenge