*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/745274-Lion-my-favorite-yellow-cat
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#745274 added January 21, 2012 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
Lion, my favorite yellow cat
Day 21: January 21, 2012 ~ 30-day Blog Challenge prompt is Lots of people on WDC seem to have a special affinity for animals: tell us about your animal/pet experiences. Include 1 silly animal story and 1 sad animal story. If you don't feel you do have an affinity for animals (ie. You don't like 'em) feel free to tell us why and include examples of animals in your life that have reenforced your dislike.


Lion and the Bird


When we moved into the house from an apartment, Lion had ever seen were those outside the apartment window. The house had a closed in patio so the cats could go out on the patio whenever they wanted. There was also a way for birds to get on the patio (we didn’t know it).

One day Lion was on the patio, when a bird got into the patio. Lion chased the bird and Lion caught the bird. Once in Lion’s mouth the bird stopped struggling, so Lion didn’t bit down very hard. Lion looked up at my mother, as if to say “What do I do with this now?”

Once he caught the bird, Lion didn’t know what to do next. Mom said, “Drop the bird!” Lion opened his mouth and the bird flew out. Mom picked up Lion and put him in the house. Next, she opened the patio screen door and the bird flew away.

Lion’s Last Day


Lion was on the couch and I was sitting at the computer. I heard an odd noise come from the couch so I went to see what was wrong. Lion was just lying there. I pick him up to see what was wrong. I picked Lion up and (I think) he tried to purr. As I held him, Lion died in my arms.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/745274-Lion-my-favorite-yellow-cat