*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746339-For-your-own-protection
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1837931
The on-going status of my lego project
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#746339 added February 3, 2012 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
For your own protection
I was looking at random you tube videos and saw a working soda machine, then there were links to smaller and smaller versions. Based off the smallest one I could find I came up with a design for a condom machine. How it works is a 1x1 tile fits into a brick that has a hole running through it, you then use a hammer to push through the hole to disconnect the tile and it falls out the bottom. The machine has two condoms in it each with their own hammer. I made the machine swing out from the wall so you can replenish it without having to remove anything. There is a small problem with the side tiles not meeting up but its hard to judge from the computer model what that actually means.

A working lego condom machine
View from the sides

Condom machine open, kind of showing how it works
View with machine open


Its rather cunning that the single tile works well as a condom due to the single raised stud.

Compared to a lego person it is rather big, but then again a door is twice the size of a person so scale is always a bit weird.
© Copyright 2012 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746339-For-your-own-protection