*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/748210-An-early-rising
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#748210 added March 3, 2012 at 9:01am
Restrictions: None
An early rising
March 3, 2012, Saturday, Day 3 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is HOW WAS YOUR DAY? WHAT HAPPENED?


How was my day? Until about 1:55 AM it was going all right. I slept well and even had a dream of my Grandma Newland hugging me. Then, at 1:55, I woke up to sobs echoing through the house. My mother was awake and crying.

I got up, and hobbled in a great deal of pain (because of my right knee) to her room. I ask Mom, “Why are you crying?” I received on of the typical replies, “I don’t know.” I got her to stop crying and reinserted the oxygen tubes in her nose, which caused her to start crying again because she believes she can’t sleep wear them. Finally, she stopped crying, even though the oxygen tubes remained in her nose.

About five or ten minutes later she starting crying again; however, this time she knew why. Mom was crying because she believed everyone hated her. I got her calmed down and reinserted the oxygen tubes in her nose. Mom removes the tubes when I’m not in the room. I left the Mom’s bedroom.

About five or ten minutes later, I heard her crying again. I went back into her room and found the oxygen tubes still in her nose. Mom was crying because she still believed everyone hated her. I have not heard her cry for the last hour, which means she is asleep for a little while.

Since there was no use for me to go back to bed because I’m fully awake now. There is no use for me lying in bed staring at the ceiling. I’m awake, so I started the virus scan on the computer, made some coffee, and put four sheets into the washer.

I have two of my morning meds taken. I have three more to take, but I have to consume them with food. I’m going to fry a couple of eggs, fix me a bagel, and cut a couple of slices of summer sausages. I’m going to roll the trashcan to the curb and pick up my newspaper.

As to how the rest of my day goes, I’m not even going to attempt a guess. I know from experience that when Mom wakes up early in tears that it’s going to be an interesting day.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/748210-An-early-rising