*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749493-Allergic-Reaction
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#749493 added March 24, 2012 at 7:31am
Restrictions: None
Allergic Reaction
Allergic Reaction

I woke up this morning with my lips swollen again. Not exactly a male version of Angelina Jolie. Instead my face looks more like the Hunch Back of Notre Dame. This is the third time it has happened and maybe I ought to go and see my fandango doctor in Marshfield. I think I have an allergy to petting the cat and the dander makes my lips break out. Then again it could be one of the medications I am taking for blood pressure. Oh well, I will figure it out… eventually.

It is pouring down rain outside. For the past two days it has done that. A college I subitted a play to several years ago wrote and asked me to resubmit. Yesterday I worked on my Stage Play Andromache. Believe it or not when I first wrote it I had it fixated in mind that the spelling was “Andromacha.” Scattered throughout are those misspellings; Plus the pages are not numbered and in addition, the instructions say I need to write a one page synopsis. Anyway, today, I intend to get the manuscript whipped into shape.

I went and saw the doctor and he couldn’t shed any light on it. Reduced or eliminated all my meds. Then he did a test on allergy to cats and milk. Maybe that will shed a light on this “Ugly” mystery.

Today my goal is to get that play Andromache sent out. Then maybe write another chapter in Essence and the Stones. It’s Saturday and I have to go to the dump and hopefully it has quit raining.

© Copyright 2012 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749493-Allergic-Reaction